Hey everyone! I’m working on some changes to my packages, and rewriting some of my pages. I also figured out my testimonials page wasn’t visible..ha! Now it’s on my linkbar, and you can see how awesome I am..hehe. So anyway, I’ve been super busy today & then I went to my sister’s and did her makeup for an engagement shoot…fingers crossed that it looks great on film. First time playing with falsies!!! So I’m keeping today’s post simple with an awesome Etsy crafters round up.
- Martha Pearce Quilt – She seems to specialize in wedding ring quilts.
- Quilt Lover – She does some striped quilts, including a really neat chevron one.
- Honeybear Lane – She does patterns for puff quilts.
- Timeless Quilts – She does patterns, kits, quilts, fat quarter packs…everything.
- A Crocheted Simplicity – She does legwarmers, and hats…including some Batman & Spiderman hats.
- Crochet4MyButterfly – She does some cowls, scarves, hats, etc., as well as some patterns.
- Oh My Stitchez - She does hats & diaper covers. Full disclosure, she’s a friend of mine (and she’s a KICK BUTT Air Force spouse).
- The Velvet Acorn – She does knitting AND crocheting patterns.
- Pure Knitting – She does shawls, boot cuffs, and cowls.
- The Pknit Gallery – She does headbands, hats, scarves & accessories galore!
- Art Gal Studio – She sells long leaf pine needles for basket weaving.
- Karole Kurnow – She sells baskets & bowls, including a really pretty purple basket.
Alright, your turn! Who are your favorite Etsy crafters? Do you have an Etsy shop? Link up below! I want to hear all about it.
If you’d like to go check out some other awesome challenges, or sign up yourself, hurry over to The Nester, and join in the fun!